Tolmar - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - QC Analyst

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and 401k matching. Fellow employees are great, friendly and talented individuals and they make coming to work enjoyable.The opportunity for growth I have received here has been great and I have not found that it is in anyway correlated with "who you know" as others have put it. I have seen plenty of people receive well deserved promotions based on their work ethics, experience and attitude. The... individuals that I have worked with in HR have been wonderful and have always been thorough in making sure that all my questions were answered. Also, from what I have seen they do a good job balancing out internal promotions and bringing in fresh outside talent to offer alternative perspectives.

Cons

Depending on your shift parking isn't always the greatest. However, there are always spaces available.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and remember there will always be complainers!

Tolmar2017-04-10

Other Employee Reviews

"Let’s Keep Rolling!"

I have been working at Tolmar for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is making good on their promises. There has been a significant amount of investment in positive change this year from multiple angles, and we are starting to see and feel the effects. Leadership is asking for our input and opinions, and LISTENING.

Cons

These changes in culture that we are all striving for can’t happen overnight, and some employees may not choose to help see it through. There will be bumps in the road as we continue to grow, but it’s nothing we haven’t overcome before. We all need look for the progress and get behind it.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the Pulse Survey, CEO lunches, Town Hall Meetings and other avenues being used to gather and respond to employee feedback. Keep doing what you’re doing! There are many of us (maybe the silent majority?) who realize how good we have it and are committed to this company and the dedicated employees we work with.

Tolmar2019-10-16
  2. "Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro this company has are its benefits.

Cons

Unprofessional, unfair wages, favoritism. Every department here is unprofessional. They are rude, they disrupt you while you’re talking, and don’t acknowledge what you are saying. When there are problems, rather than solving them, they brush it under the mat with hopes of it disappearing. Problems are hidden from the FDA and from the auditors—which is very concerning for a pharmaceutical company. HR hires people... who are unqualified for their position which leads to another team member picking up their slack to avoid working overtime. Favoritism is a major problem at this company; if you are liked by your coworkers/upper management, you could get away with anything but if you are disliked, then you will have the worst time of your life here. Overall company culture is horrible and team morale is low.

Tolmar2019-10-13

Discover more reviews about Tolmar.