Tolmar - A great company that cares about people | Glassdoor

"A great company that cares about people"

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar serves a purpose greater than just manufacturing...we help make people's lives better with the products we produce. The company cares about it's people. The benefits are fantastic! Leadership cares and is constantly working to make themselves better. The environment is challenging and fast-paced.

Cons

The cons are few and far between. You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment

Advice to Management

Keep working to drive continuous improvement. Keep caring about the people and patients we serve.

Tolmar2019-06-18

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company, People and Benefits!"

Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar offers a friendly working environment with a good mix of motivated and dedicated co-workers. The benefits offered are some of the best I've experienced and work-life balance is of importance. The various departments provides opportunity for growth/development and education and leadership supports this aspect.

Cons

While there are always aspects to every job and company you may work for, I have not discovered any key cons to list for Tolmar. Please note, however, depending on the department you work in (Manufacturing), there are different shift hours available so be aware of what you are applying for so you are happy with the time of day/night you work.

Tolmar2019-07-01
  2. "Unfair practices"

Former Employee - Tech II in Windsor, CO

I worked at Tolmar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Sick time

Cons

Unorganized, Favoritism, Pay,Training, Communication

Advice to Management

Tolmar had a recent change in CEO,VP,and a couple other managers but they should have keep going down the line. The supervisors will actually put coworker against coworker because they don't have the guts to put a stop to coworkers that spend more time trying to get out of work than to do their own job there for the employees that do work have to take up the slack. It is also a company that you do cleaning on the... ceilings,walls and floors every day.Feels more like janitorial than anything.Training is days of sitting there reading things you won't even understand then test and more test. On top of all this if you don't play along with all the other crap your supervisor wants you to do,they make it impossible for you appreciate having a job. There is a over abundance of rules and regulations plus paperwork to fill out daily along with training on computers you have to complete on a weekly basis. Last but not least if you ever have coworkers that don't like you and they are in good with the supervisor your job will be in jeopardy. Don't believe the open door policy either because all you say will be known by everyone.

Tolmar2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Tolmar.