Tolmar - On the right path! | Glassdoor

"On the right path!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people, outstanding benefits, fast-paced environment. New leadership is making all the right changes.

Cons

Lots of change occurring and change takes time. There are still a lot of kinks to work out, but there's a lot going in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Keep talking to your employees! Weed out the negative ones.

Tolmar2019-06-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Let’s Keep Rolling!"

I have been working at Tolmar for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is making good on their promises. There has been a significant amount of investment in positive change this year from multiple angles, and we are starting to see and feel the effects. Leadership is asking for our input and opinions, and LISTENING.

Cons

These changes in culture that we are all striving for can’t happen overnight, and some employees may not choose to help see it through. There will be bumps in the road as we continue to grow, but it’s nothing we haven’t overcome before. We all need look for the progress and get behind it.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the Pulse Survey, CEO lunches, Town Hall Meetings and other avenues being used to gather and respond to employee feedback. Keep doing what you’re doing! There are many of us (maybe the silent majority?) who realize how good we have it and are committed to this company and the dedicated employees we work with.

Tolmar2019-10-16
  2. "Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro this company has are its benefits.

Cons

Unprofessional, unfair wages, favoritism. Every department here is unprofessional. They are rude, they disrupt you while you’re talking, and don’t acknowledge what you are saying. When there are problems, rather than solving them, they brush it under the mat with hopes of it disappearing. Problems are hidden from the FDA and from the auditors—which is very concerning for a pharmaceutical company. HR hires people... who are unqualified for their position which leads to another team member picking up their slack to avoid working overtime. Favoritism is a major problem at this company; if you are liked by your coworkers/upper management, you could get away with anything but if you are disliked, then you will have the worst time of your life here. Overall company culture is horrible and team morale is low.

Tolmar2019-10-13

Discover more reviews about Tolmar.