Tolmar - Let’s Keep Rolling! | Glassdoor

"Let’s Keep Rolling!"

I have been working at Tolmar for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is making good on their promises. There has been a significant amount of investment in positive change this year from multiple angles, and we are starting to see and feel the effects. Leadership is asking for our input and opinions, and LISTENING.

Cons

These changes in culture that we are all striving for can’t happen overnight, and some employees may not choose to help see it through. There will be bumps in the road as we continue to grow, but it’s nothing we haven’t overcome before. We all need look for the progress and get behind it.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the Pulse Survey, CEO lunches, Town Hall Meetings and other avenues being used to gather and respond to employee feedback. Keep doing what you’re doing! There are many of us (maybe the silent majority?) who realize how good we have it and are committed to this company and the dedicated employees we work with.

Tolmar2019-10-16

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company, People and Benefits!"

Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar offers a friendly working environment with a good mix of motivated and dedicated co-workers. The benefits offered are some of the best I've experienced and work-life balance is of importance. The various departments provides opportunity for growth/development and education and leadership supports this aspect.

Cons

While there are always aspects to every job and company you may work for, I have not discovered any key cons to list for Tolmar. Please note, however, depending on the department you work in (Manufacturing), there are different shift hours available so be aware of what you are applying for so you are happy with the time of day/night you work.

Tolmar2019-07-01
  2. "Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro this company has are its benefits.

Cons

Unprofessional, unfair wages, favoritism. Every department here is unprofessional. They are rude, they disrupt you while you’re talking, and don’t acknowledge what you are saying. When there are problems, rather than solving them, they brush it under the mat with hopes of it disappearing. Problems are hidden from the FDA and from the auditors—which is very concerning for a pharmaceutical company. HR hires people... who are unqualified for their position which leads to another team member picking up their slack to avoid working overtime. Favoritism is a major problem at this company; if you are liked by your coworkers/upper management, you could get away with anything but if you are disliked, then you will have the worst time of your life here. Overall company culture is horrible and team morale is low.

Tolmar2019-10-13

Discover more reviews about Tolmar.