Toot'n Totum - Learned everything to learn about pretty much about a car wash and car detailing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Toot'n Totum

"Learned everything to learn about pretty much about a car wash and car detailing"

Former Employee - Car Detailer in Amarillo, TX
Former Employee - Car Detailer in Amarillo, TX

I worked at Toot'n Totum full-time (More than a year)

Pros

To be honest the only good thing i would have to say about TNT is some of the benefits that we get there and some of the things we get to to do like wonderland and stuff other than that there is not to much i really liked about it .

Cons

The biggest down fall i would say they had was not paying there employess a fair price. Went from working outisde and making someextra money like tips to going to the back of the lot and not seeing any tips anymore or on my paycheck. Also another thing is to is the fact that we had to scrub thrw up fetsis and uriene and from i understand now were suppose to be certified for that kind of stuff

Advice to Management

To me evrything should be ran the same at every store no matter what and car detailers should coulod pay more since they are not seeing any tips anymore and still have the supervisors working the front still taking all the tips that we made to . also if we not suppose to get any tips than neither should any of the other sites treat everybody the smae no matter what and quit hiring no good workers than you might make some more money incase your wondering why your sales go down because you got the employees but some lazy ones who dont wanna work and quit letting them do what ever they want .

Other Employee Reviews for Toot'n Totum

1. "Store Manager"

I have been working at Toot'n Totum full-time

Pros

Weekly pay. Good commissions if performance goals are met. Excellent support from upper management.

Cons

Long hours when understaffed. Manager expected to cover shifts if no other options.

Advice to Management

Continue to modernize and update systems.

2. "Not what I was expecting"

I have been working at Toot'n Totum full-time

Pros

Great for hourly if you want overtime

Cons

Salary not a great arrangement