Top Hat - Rare and exciting environment! | Glassdoor

"Rare and exciting environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Top Hat full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Denver office (and company as a whole) provides a really amazing opportunity to learn and grow your own skill sets. What I like most about the Denver office is that we're a diamond in the rough amongst other startups in the area. While being thrown into a young 8-12 person company might be attractive, Top Hat provides something one step further. Our office provides the small team vibe and mentality that... others can provide, but we top it off with structure and knowledge that others might not be able to provide yet! At any given time in any role, you will be faced with many different challenges. One of many things that stand out to me about Top Hat is our support for one another. We have AMAZING managers who have answers and solutions to not only help you in your role but to lay the groundwork to get you where you want to be in the long term regarding your career goals.

Cons

The atmosphere at a high paced and rapidly growing company can be a lot to handle at times. Lucky, we're not approaching hiring like others might be. We're not necessarily looking for a "startup veteran" who has been in the game while! Top Hat is a great place to grow. If you see a posting that speaks to your skillset but challenges you at the same time, this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your teams and make the Denver office and overall company a better place to be every day!

Top Hat2017-11-21

"Great opportunity to grow!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Top Hat full-time for less than a year

Pros

-- Great sales training -- lots of room to grow -- Weekly incentives and bonuses. Overall a great sales role anyone looking to make the most of the opportunity and learn to work at high growth Saas startup. The team is collaborative, diverse and keeps it light!

Cons

-- Hyper growth! Not really a con but not for the faint of heart. -- not always a 9-5 but the effort is noticed and pays off

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Additional resources are great.

Top Hat2017-10-17

"Aggressive Sales Envrionment"

I worked at Top Hat full-time

Pros

It's a fast paced position. Either you put up good numbers or you're out the door. Definitely a fun environment though.

Cons

Pretty low salary. High expectations.

Top Hat2018-09-25

Discover more reviews about Top Hat.