Topdeck Travel - Awesome-ish company | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome-ish company"

I worked at Topdeck Travel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great perks (travel discounts), very social company (weekly drinks, fun, young atmosphere)

Cons

Very high staff turnover, lack of continuity can make it a very challenging environment

Advice to Management

More effort needs to go into staff retention (consider amending notice periods), don't try so hard to cut costs as it seems to lead to higher costs

Topdeck Travel2018-05-17

Topdeck Travel Response

February 18, 2019Global Head of PeopleConnect

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We’re sorry to hear the cons created a challenging environment for you. We truly value insights from our employees and we hope that you took the opportunity to discuss your concerns during your exit interview. ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Trip Leader"

I have been working at Topdeck Travel

Pros

Excellent opportunities for travel. Great co-workers who train you well.

Cons

Unless you're caucasian, there really is no opportunity for advancement. Did not see one single minority represented among Trip Leaders. Co-workers were more welcoming than managers. They claim they hire a diverse staff. What you actually see remains to be questioned.

Advice to Management

Look at yourselves in the mirror a good long time before you judge others on their outward appearance. Refusing to hire minorities for the Trip Leader position contradicts your claim that you hire a diverse staff.

Topdeck Travel2017-06-24
  2. "WOW"

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in London, England

I have been working at Topdeck Travel for less than a year

Pros

I worked within the marketing team who were all incredibly welcoming as was everyone else in the office. I loved my time there and would go back in a heartbeat.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Topdeck Travel2019-05-08

Discover more reviews about Topdeck Travel.