Topdeck Travel - Topdeck employee review | Glassdoor

"Topdeck employee review"

I worked at Topdeck Travel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility and work life balance. Famils and cheap tours. Good environment for early 20 somethings who love to travel, drink and fit in with the crowd.

Cons

Clicky and too informal. If you don't get approval from the cool kids, you won't be made welcome. No support from Senior Management/HR/Leadership. Negative environment. Overworked. Underpaid. Not appreciated

Advice to Management

Listen to feedback. If there's a real desire to improve business and profitability, find out where the issues sit that are stopping us from performing efficiently. Get to know or be seen to care about your employees and their faces/names/roles. Promote/appreciate your staff for their work ethic and ability. Not for their desire to be friends with whoever's at the top of the ladder.

Topdeck Travel2018-09-18

Topdeck Travel Response

February 18, 2019Global Head of PeopleConnect

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We truly value insights from our current and past employees and we hope that you took the opportunity to discuss your concerns during your exit interview. We will ensure your feedback is communicated ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Trip Leader"

I have been working at Topdeck Travel

Pros

Excellent opportunities for travel. Great co-workers who train you well.

Cons

Unless you're caucasian, there really is no opportunity for advancement. Did not see one single minority represented among Trip Leaders. Co-workers were more welcoming than managers. They claim they hire a diverse staff. What you actually see remains to be questioned.

Advice to Management

Look at yourselves in the mirror a good long time before you judge others on their outward appearance. Refusing to hire minorities for the Trip Leader position contradicts your claim that you hire a diverse staff.

Topdeck Travel2017-06-24
  2. "WOW"

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in London, England

I have been working at Topdeck Travel for less than a year

Pros

I worked within the marketing team who were all incredibly welcoming as was everyone else in the office. I loved my time there and would go back in a heartbeat.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Topdeck Travel2019-05-08

Discover more reviews about Topdeck Travel.