KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dishonest Practices

Sep 10, 2020 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They hire all the time. Opportunity.

Cons

Unprofessional attitudes, ramped swearing in office. Bigoted towards older employees. Heard them talking. Met requirements , but let go. Dishonest about clients prospects.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Feb 4, 2022 - Funding Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don't know where to start, enjoyed my time here as an employee pretty much since the start. Taught me a lot about the industry as well as myself and what I'm capable of, everyone in the office is supportive and there to help you learn and grow, no matter what. Good management team, there when you need them to be for whatever reason.

Cons

Base pay was lower than what I'm used to, but when you're making decent commission you don't really need a base pay. Getting off of work in the latter part of the evening also kind of sucks, but to compete with every time zone you gotta do what you gotta do.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Like a book you really wanna enjoy but the read isn't quite what its made out to be.

Mar 11, 2022 - Compliance Officer in Murray, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company for the most part as long as you are generating something for the CEO your golden

Cons

Ran by a divide and conquer management style starting from the CEO, lacks in promises of pay when you leave just count on not getting paid for the work you did.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Torro.

Torro Photos