Total Quality Logistics - It has an amazing environment and is a fun place to work. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

"It has an amazing environment and is a fun place to work."

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Fun, young environment.
Privately owned company.
Huge earnings potential.

Cons

Long hours, but they're balanced by a relaxed work environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

"My career at TQL has powerfully changed my lifestyle - A-players can enjoy the success & growth while earning top-dollar"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I have been with TQL almost 5 years and can attest to the fact that if you work hard and are a driven, team-player - you WILL have a successful career here. I have had success in the sales role and have since been promoted into non-sales functions. The culture here is unbeatable and the opportunity to set your financial goals and hit them is unparalleled. The "work hard/play hard" theme may sound trite to say, but it is so true. If you are a self-motivated professional that can balance your time between having fun but getting after it when you need to - then you should definitely come check us out!

Cons

If you are at all unsure that a career in sales is for you - or if you know in your heart-of-hearts that you are not truly a goal-oriented, driven person - then the Account Executive role is not for you. It requires true dedication for the first year and a half to learn the industry, learn B2B sales the way we do it, and to build a steady book of business. It's an INCREDIBLE opportunity for the RIGHT type of person, but it can be a horrible "job" for someone with a poor work ethic.

Advice to Management

I would recommend that they keep their commitment to open communication, taking feedback from all employees & implementing good suggestions and continuing to heavily promote from within and groom in-house. These have been key to our success, so I can only imagine they will keep these core pieces as we grow.

"Fast-paced environment where you're able to create your own success."

Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

When you work hard, your efforts are not only reflected in your salary, but recognized by management through internal promotions. Just over a year ago, I began working with this company as an intern. With the proper sale training, I am now on commission and making paychecks I'm proud of. On top of that, TQL creates a fun working atmosphere through workplace events such as team potlucks, trips to local sports events, and even live concerts!

Cons

In order to be successful, this industry requires one to be on call 24/7. Time spent out of the office could result in missed opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize hardworkers and award them accordingly. In the long run, these leaders will help improve the company as a whole.