Total Quality Logistics - It has an amazing environment and is a fun place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

"It has an amazing environment and is a fun place to work."

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Fun, young environment.
Privately owned company.
Huge earnings potential.

Cons

Long hours, but they're balanced by a relaxed work environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

"I enjoy the culture here and TQL and love coming to my job everyday."

Current Employee - Sales Recruiting Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Recruiting Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

The culture, onsite fitness center, TQL Cares community volunteer events, employee appreciation events, earning bonuses, the team building.

Cons

Sometimes I feel lost in the shuffle - like I'm not important.

Advice to Management

I really enjoy working here, and it's an exciting time to be with TQL considering their growth.

"My career at TQL has powerfully changed my lifestyle - A-players can enjoy the success & growth while earning top-dollar"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I have been with TQL almost 5 years and can attest to the fact that if you work hard and are a driven, team-player - you WILL have a successful career here. I have had success in the sales role and have since been promoted into non-sales functions. The culture here is unbeatable and the opportunity to set your financial goals and hit them is unparalleled. The "work hard/play hard" theme may sound trite to say, but it is so true. If you are a self-motivated professional that can balance your time between having fun but getting after it when you need to - then you should definitely come check us out!

Cons

If you are at all unsure that a career in sales is for you - or if you know in your heart-of-hearts that you are not truly a goal-oriented, driven person - then the Account Executive role is not for you. It requires true dedication for the first year and a half to learn the industry, learn B2B sales the way we do it, and to build a steady book of business. It's an INCREDIBLE opportunity for the RIGHT type of person, but it can be a horrible "job" for someone with a poor work ethic.

Advice to Management

I would recommend that they keep their commitment to open communication, taking feedback from all employees & implementing good suggestions and continuing to heavily promote from within and groom in-house. These have been key to our success, so I can only imagine they will keep these core pieces as we grow.