Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work Atmosphere

Jun 16, 2021 - Logistics Account Executive Trainee in Erlanger, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management is laid back, everyone helps each other out with different tasks, simple job that requires hustle, but is 100% worth it, and make great friendships.

Cons

Sometimes, you have to deal with mean and annoying truck drivers and dispatchers and, often you are the bearer of bad news when talking to contacts.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Rewarding and Fast-Paced Career

Jul 26, 2021 - Logistics Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

TQL Boston has a great team dynamic, where everyone supports/pushes one another in order to succeed. In this position you get what you give and control your own future. If you are willing to put in the work, TQL provides you with all the tools you need and more to become a successful broker. I would highly recommend this position to anyone who is willing to both work hard and continue to learn.

Cons

The work can be stressful at times and you have to always be available since transportation is 24/7, 365 days a year.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exactly as described

Jul 24, 2021 - SRLAE in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing rapidly. Lots of opportunity for advancement as they promote almost always from within. They really do pay out unlimited commissions. I'm making ten times what I did when I started, its insane. The job lets you be as creative or straight forward as you want to be. It's very fulfilling to build a book of business as well as see the people you train go on to be successful. (for me this is the best part of the job, watching people use what you teach them to earn life changing money) You are the product, as long as you always take the high road the customers and carriers are great to deal with. Many of them send my kids gifts and such. I look forward to talking to them.

Cons

This job requires your full attention at all times, you cant just tune it out for a week while you're on vacation or you will hit some major setbacks. They make it so you can do pretty much anything from your cell phone though. The training is the most intents in the industry.... if you are planning of taking time off right out of the gate I would reconsider. Also this should go without saying because of how up front they are about it. If you don't respect the job enough to show up on time, you wont make it long. Pretty much they same at any job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Total Quality Logistics.