KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience in New Orleans office

Dec 4, 2021 - Logistics Account Executive in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Senior management -- CEO personally replies to emails Benefits Growth opportunities

Cons

Challenging industry with a somewhat steeper learning curve than most Occasional significant after-hours commitments

5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Be Your Own Boss

Jan 20, 2022 - Broker in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the autonomy that comes along with working at TQL. Not everyday you get hired at a company in Memphis to equip you with the tools necessary to succeed and allow you to build and empire of successful brokers on your team. I enjoy mostly the uncapped commissions because it compensate for the hard work that I put into this job daily. I have worked several places and glad to call TQL home.

Cons

It saddens me that people apply for a company such as TQL and truly don't understand the value in which it offers. My only regret is not finding TQL sooner in life.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Jan 20, 2022 - Senior Recruiter in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management, upward mobility (overwhelming majority of management is promoted from within), uncapped income, 10/10 work environment.

Cons

Company is growing quickly so things change fast here, but the changes are always for the better.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Total Quality Logistics.