KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work hard, Play Hard

May 17, 2022 - National Sales Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

TQL's culture is what initially sold me here. Everyone is friendly, welcoming, and happy to be at work. It is upbeat and exciting to come in every day with new goals and coworkers who have their own new goals as well. Everyone is striving for the best here and has the opportunity to control their success and outcome here.

Cons

This company definitely does challenge you, push you, and ask you to be willing to put in the work. Everything great in life does not come easy and same goes with success here. It is difficult at times to get through low points, but in the end, the rewards are so worth it! If you are willing to work hard, I promise you TQL will notice, and show you your value to the company!

13 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

TQL Employment

Jul 5, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Helpful and caring staff - In depth training - Great facility - Friendly atmosphere

Cons

- hard to find work-life balance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company is in hyper growth phase with major IT initiatives under way

Jun 25, 2022 - Software Development Supervisor in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started at TQL in late 2019 as a Software Developer III and have since been promoted to a Team Lead and then Supervisor in late 2021. TQL truly is a meritocracy. If you have the skills and display a strong sense of ownership, you will get promoted. We have a new CIO as well as VP and Director level roles in the IT org that are initiating projects to improve our tech to keep up with the hyper growth we have been having. Apps written within the past few years follow best practices (i.e. CI/CD pipelines, unit/integration tests, etc.), though there are older apps which will be re-architected in the near future. We are allowed to work remotely 10 days a month and the workload allows for a good "work/life balance".

Cons

Like with any company of this size, there is bureaucracy to deal with and things can move slower than one would like. That being said, IT leadership seems to have a good grasp regarding our current state and is taking action to move us in the right direction.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Total Quality Logistics.

Total Quality Logistics Photos