Cover image for Total Wine & More

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not a caring company to work for.

Mar 28, 2018 - Wine Associate in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned about the business but had to use my own judgement on much of what they try and teach you about it. An okay discount and free wine and beer to take home and try. I was lucky to meet a few really cool people who taught me more about wine and beer than any of the managers and the company itself.

Cons

The store I worked for at #206 in Richmond, VA had a bad reputation with all the vendors because of passive-aggressive managers. I know that they send out emails complaining about the national distributors. They train you to not care about the national label stuff and want you to treat customers like dummies selling them cheap contract wines that they make big profits from. The managers at my store never followed through on a lot of things to it's employees. No pay raises or very small but want you to forever do more. Lazy workers there as well. Pay for cashiers is terrible. Revolving door and I'm so happy I left too.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Job

Nov 29, 2022 - Sr. Business Analyst in Bethesda, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of perks

Cons

Long commute and low pay

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great team

Dec 2, 2022 - Front End Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and team were awesome

Cons

The hours were a lot

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Total Wine & More.

Total Wine & More Careers

Cover image for Total Wine & More

Step into a Total Wine & More store, and you will be sure to meet some of the most passionate, motivated and talented teams in the...More

• Corporate
  • New Stores
  • Benefits
  • Philanthropy

Total Wine & More Photos

+ Add Photo
Total Wine & More photo of: Who doesn't love the Yellow Tag Event?
Total Wine & More photo of: "Love What you Find" at Total Wine & More
Total Wine & More photo of: CEO Troy Rice enjoying the Ice Cream Social at the SSC
Total Wine & More photo of: Napa Wine Trip 2022
Total Wine & More photo of: Kendall Jenner visit
Total Wine & More photo of: Eva Longoria visit
Total Wine & More photo of: Ignite Graduation - Our leadership training program consisting of team members from the Field and SSC.

Total Wine & More Job Seekers Also Viewed