Total Wound Care Solutions - Not Worth It | Glassdoor

"Not Worth It"

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of freedom, you only work a four day week and set your own schedule. You get to travel a lot, but you are also frequently away from home. 3-4 nights a week in a hotel.

Cons

You use your own car and your own credit cards and then they reimburse you. Several times they refused to reimburse me and when I tried to quit the company I had to threaten to sue for almost 3,000 dollars of unpaid wages. They are also very shady in the type of way they set you up with the IRS and they also make you sign contracts saying you won't divulge any info or work for a competing company. You make 28,000 a year plus commission and upper management plays golf all day. You can't get a hold of them or get any questions answered. All ownership and management has this attitude that they are the best company out there and if any account leaves them they'll come crawling back. NOT TRUE! competition is tough and turn over is high at this company in EVERY department for good reason .

Advice to Management

Be realistic with the services and prices you offer. You're not the best out there, they won't come crawling back to you. Treat you employees better. Offer full time wages and healthcare.

Other Employee Reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions

1. "Client care -the Best!"

Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved back home, I miss TWS. it is a fun, challenging and rewarding place to work!!!
    They do a great job in taking care of their patient's needs. From what I was told from nurses and patients is TWS is one of the best wound care companies they have worked with.

Cons

When I was there, they were having trouble with getting the right fit for supervisors, but I guess that is at any company.

Advice to Management

Keep reminding yourself that the patient's needs take top priority!

"The Chaos in White House Doesn't Even Compare"

Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO
    Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is absolutely, positively, not one single thing is good about working here- Except that you can wear whatever you want.

Cons

Take a look at the previous reviews for consistent cons and notice that the company only responds in to the negative reviews with an immature bully like behavior, yet never takes the time to appreciate or thank the positive reviews that are probably written by the same employee who is afraid to lose their job. Don't waste your time with this place.

Advice to Management

Restructure your management style.