Townsquare Media - My experience has been very favorable and a step up (three steps up) from past management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Townsquare Media

"My experience has been very favorable and a step up (three steps up) from past management."

Current Employee - On-Air & Online (radio and digital) in Evansville, IN
Current Employee - On-Air & Online (radio and digital) in Evansville, IN

Pros

Forward thinking. Providing amazing digital platform and tools. Regular communication from management and corporate teams. Management has 5 key strategy points that are clearly communicated (and distributed to all on a laminated card). I like my GM -- she is fairly new but I like that the company has woman in the GM role across multiple markets.

Cons

Benefits could be better. No matching 401K. Insurance is so-so
Lots of new responsibilities for small to no increase in pay but my friend at Cumulus was laid off in my same role given our market size so not complaining (just saying).

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the future and our digital platform....it is clearly working. Radio is core but we need to be prepared for the future so please don't slow down the digital investment as I like to connect with my audience via our web site. The sites we launched in 2011 are doing amazing things for the community (and our clients).

Other Employee Reviews for Townsquare Media

1. "Fun and always changing!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bloomington, IL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bloomington, IL

Pros

great management! Good pay, lots of fun!

Cons

Not everyone got along very well!

Advice to Management

more team building

"Hanging in there."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Pros

Great company with a strong vision.

Cons

Company seems detached from lower level employees. Poor management is very, destructive to great companies. They should reach out to their current employees to get thoughts and feelings on what is going on in each market. It would be wise to get some management training to current management. Change brings stress, and managers should be equipped to guide the team to success.