KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a fun place to work...amazing management and awesome friends/coworkers. 40+ hours/week of productivity & laughter.

Feb 10, 2018 - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about TradeWraps. It's nice to work for a company that genuinely cares for their customers and employees...Brad's main concern is making sure his customers stay happy and that the people who work for and with him actually enjoy coming to work. This is the first company that I have ever worked for where I can honestly say I don't mind showing up bright and early, ready to take on the day. Brad's enthusiasm rubs off on everyone in the shop and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

Cons

As I read in another review, you really do need to have a good sense of humor to last at TradeWraps...some people just aren't equipped with that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jul 23, 2015 - Helper in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. They care about the employees and customers.

Cons

Must have a good sense of humor. There are no other cons.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Ignore the past employees!

Jun 17, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

After working with this company for some time now I can without a doubt say that the negative reviews are simply the feelings of past disgruntled and terminated employees out to give a horrible impression of a great small business. You can see for yourself they have a ton of fun and are great people by visiting their Facebook page. They wrap DOC Bands for children FREE! Other companies in this area charge! The amount of charity work they do is amazing. The pay is nowhere near minimum wage in fact I make more than double it. You get paid what you're worth here and they have even created incentives for people that bust their hump. If you have no experience as an installer you get paid training! This industry is pay by the job, who else will pay you to learn in this industry? They are a part of ADP, so benefits are great as well!

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TradeWraps.