KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Bullying Environment

Jan 9, 2015 - Office Administrator in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the industry and TradeWraps is a good company to get your vehicle wraps through because they use good installers and good materials.

Cons

There are significant concerns making this environment no longer suitable, which caused me to look elsewhere for proper employment. Truthfully, Brad Rapone (part owner) encourages a hateful and discriminatory environment amongst his employees. As I have mentioned weekly since I have been employed, this is an extreme bullying situation. It’s a free for all dictatorship where employees are allowed to bully and exclude any employee at any time. I have voiced this concern on multiple occasions, but unfortunately there appears to be no action being taken, now or in the future, to find a solution to this inappropriate and unprofessional way of business. Examples of Brad’s prejudice includes (but are not limited to) sexism (he says that women can’t do jobs that men do), racism (he also mentioned on multiple occasions that black people cannot install vehicle wraps well) and most importantly to me, religious prejudice. On multiple occasions he implied that my religious affiliation was false and ridiculous. Brad also degrades Christians on a weekly basis and tolerates all team members to berate me for my faith as well. While it is his right to disagree with my religion, it is highly inappropriate for a work environment. Honestly this job isn’t worth the grudge I feel every day. I have been told countless times that I am less than other employees and “replaceable”. I am a hard worker and that is beyond inappropriate to tell someone that does everything you ask and more. I have been, and continue to be, treated differently within the office due to personal matters and am tired of working for Brad N’ Friends Wrap Company. As discussed, Brad’s friends, who he aims to employee over qualified applicants, are treated differently than the other half of the office, which I feel is unfair and I have come to realize, just as I am "replaceable", so is my employer. I have found that there are levelheaded companies out there that treat all employees equally.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a fun place to work...amazing management and awesome friends/coworkers. 40+ hours/week of productivity & laughter.

Feb 10, 2018 - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about TradeWraps. It's nice to work for a company that genuinely cares for their customers and employees...Brad's main concern is making sure his customers stay happy and that the people who work for and with him actually enjoy coming to work. This is the first company that I have ever worked for where I can honestly say I don't mind showing up bright and early, ready to take on the day. Brad's enthusiasm rubs off on everyone in the shop and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

Cons

As I read in another review, you really do need to have a good sense of humor to last at TradeWraps...some people just aren't equipped with that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jul 23, 2015 - Helper in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. They care about the employees and customers.

Cons

Must have a good sense of humor. There are no other cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TradeWraps.