KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Great Experience

May 18, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was a great experience working there. I was provided with quality training to bring me up to speed on installing wraps and then the company provided the opportunity to grow from there. The team was fun to work with and the manager, Brad, provided some fun out of the office teambuilding opportunities such as dinner out or a paintball excursion. As long as you are a good self starter and willing to put in the effort to do your part in a smaller business you will enjoy working there.

Cons

The only con I ran into was the fact that, as a smaller business, it does require a different mindset than simply going to work. Much of the pay there is based around a commission or performance based bonus system so you have to be willing to 'find' work rather than just do what your job description is if you want to make the most of it/get paid to the full potential.

3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a fun place to work...amazing management and awesome friends/coworkers. 40+ hours/week of productivity & laughter.

Feb 10, 2018 - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about TradeWraps. It's nice to work for a company that genuinely cares for their customers and employees...Brad's main concern is making sure his customers stay happy and that the people who work for and with him actually enjoy coming to work. This is the first company that I have ever worked for where I can honestly say I don't mind showing up bright and early, ready to take on the day. Brad's enthusiasm rubs off on everyone in the shop and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

Cons

As I read in another review, you really do need to have a good sense of humor to last at TradeWraps...some people just aren't equipped with that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jul 23, 2015 - Helper in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. They care about the employees and customers.

Cons

Must have a good sense of humor. There are no other cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TradeWraps.