KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Quality Product. Quality People. Fun Times.

May 18, 2015 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

TradeWraps is a small company with a big vision. They have a talented core group of employees that continually strive for customer satisfaction and "bar-setting" product output. The employees who show dedication, continue to mature their skill set, and retain a positive outlook are certain to succeed here. If you want to be an employee that barely does the minimum but feels entitled to have the world served up to you on a silver platter...do not work here. Prove your worth and reap the benefits.

Cons

I do not know if this is necessarily a "con" but, look, this is a small company with varying personalities and lots of work to get done. As in any team, workplace, family, etc.........not every moment is going to be a golden one. To surpass these moments, you have to have an understanding of that and look at the big picture.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a fun place to work...amazing management and awesome friends/coworkers. 40+ hours/week of productivity & laughter.

Feb 10, 2018 - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about TradeWraps. It's nice to work for a company that genuinely cares for their customers and employees...Brad's main concern is making sure his customers stay happy and that the people who work for and with him actually enjoy coming to work. This is the first company that I have ever worked for where I can honestly say I don't mind showing up bright and early, ready to take on the day. Brad's enthusiasm rubs off on everyone in the shop and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

Cons

As I read in another review, you really do need to have a good sense of humor to last at TradeWraps...some people just aren't equipped with that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jul 23, 2015 - Helper in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. They care about the employees and customers.

Cons

Must have a good sense of humor. There are no other cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TradeWraps.