KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Company Ever

Jun 1, 2015 - Installer in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros, the only pros are that they offer a small bonus to your check if you write a positive review on glassdoor as a current employee. If you noticed they all don't really write cons, because they are being paid for their reviews by the owner Brad Rapone.

Cons

This company will fall to the ground one day because it does not treat employees equally. Brad Rapone the owner will say anything to get you to join his team and then reverse everything he said he would do, he is not a man of his word and you should not trust him. He even has his closest employees leave a glassdoor review because the reviews started to get bad. If you're going to work here, you will not want to after the first few weeks I can guaranteed you that.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a fun place to work...amazing management and awesome friends/coworkers. 40+ hours/week of productivity & laughter.

Feb 10, 2018 - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about TradeWraps. It's nice to work for a company that genuinely cares for their customers and employees...Brad's main concern is making sure his customers stay happy and that the people who work for and with him actually enjoy coming to work. This is the first company that I have ever worked for where I can honestly say I don't mind showing up bright and early, ready to take on the day. Brad's enthusiasm rubs off on everyone in the shop and it makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

Cons

As I read in another review, you really do need to have a good sense of humor to last at TradeWraps...some people just aren't equipped with that.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Quality Product. Quality People. Fun Times.

May 18, 2015 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

TradeWraps is a small company with a big vision. They have a talented core group of employees that continually strive for customer satisfaction and "bar-setting" product output. The employees who show dedication, continue to mature their skill set, and retain a positive outlook are certain to succeed here. If you want to be an employee that barely does the minimum but feels entitled to have the world served up to you on a silver platter...do not work here. Prove your worth and reap the benefits.

Cons

I do not know if this is necessarily a "con" but, look, this is a small company with varying personalities and lots of work to get done. As in any team, workplace, family, etc.........not every moment is going to be a golden one. To surpass these moments, you have to have an understanding of that and look at the big picture.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TradeWraps.