Traemand - Traemand is awesome! | Glassdoor

"Traemand is awesome!"

Current Employee - Installer in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Installer in San Diego, CA

Pros

There are so many pros to working for Traemand. Id say that my number 1 thing i love about them is; they genuinely care about their employees. Upper management has shown me time and time again that they have a personal interest in my happiness and job satisfaction. They are attentive to my needs, accommodating to my questions and concerns, I get paid on time, every time and over all use the general golden rule; treat people how you want to be treated. They show me respect, treat me with dignity, and they make WANT to go above and beyond in my job performance. Traemand is also driven by positivity. They lift us up when we do a great job. They share our positive customer reviews with us, encourage us with positive feedback and thank us for doing good work. I am absolutely proud to be part of the Traemand team and I hope to turn this job into a life long career.

Cons

Growing pains. That's the only con I can think of. Traemand is growing at a tremendous speed and that naturally comes with a level of confusion and miscommunication. I'm confident that will be sorted out in due time.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to keep being you! Keep treating us with care and respect and we will continue to resipricate the best we can. I think things might run a litt,e smoother if our general area manager had more control over our schedule as opposed to someone at HQ. I think this will help because our manager is present here and has contact with installers as well as clients.

Traemand Response

Aug 8, 2016 – Digital Content Manger

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It’s wonderful to hear you're having a great experience being a part of Team Traemand. Our upper management is committed to serving the best interest of every... More

Other Employee Reviews for Traemand