KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

May 15, 2022 - Auto Claims Adjuster in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, good training, and great peer mentors. Work/life balance. Hybrid work schedule. Diverse and inclusive work place.

Cons

There are none. This is a solid company to have a career with. Those who work smart and work hard are rewarded. If you want others around you to succeed as well then this is a great place to be.

26 people found this review helpful

Travelers Response

Social Media Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time you took to share your perspective and are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience under the umbrella.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Aug 6, 2022 - Paralegal in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great perks - Great people - A lot of room for growth - Training is readily available for anything you need. - Hybrid work environment - Covid 19 pay

Cons

I can say there are no cons. If you are lucky you enough to get in, you will love it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Decent company - not very flexible

Mar 27, 2022 - Injury Adjuster in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work load is fine, co-workers are fine. Pay is good, benefits are good, pto is good.

Cons

Hybrid sucks. I really wish they had reconsidered the hybrid policy and having us come back to the office. A lot of us have changed the way we live for the last few years and finding child care in a month is not feasible for everyone. I feel less productive in office as there are many people and it’s loud! At home in my office is quiet, I can work independently as I’ve done for years and see no reason to return. If they’re worried about us seeing coworkers and managers, let us come in 1 day a week with our whole team to “bond”. Cafe is expensive so bring your lunch. Covid policy is non existent. Open desks is not a great policy. I really don’t want to share a desk with someone else and I’m not convinced they’re cleaned when we aren’t there.

Continue reading
    61 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Travelers.

Travelers Photos

+ Add Photo
Travelers photo of: Employees utilize break out rooms to collaborate.
Travelers photo of: The Link is a great place to catch up with colleagues.
Travelers photo of: Our office spaces have plenty of room to meet up and discuss projects!
Travelers photo of: A meeting with a view.
Travelers photo of: A brainstorming session.
Travelers photo of: Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery.
Travelers photo of: Travelers' culture is rooted in collaboration.