Tree of Life - The company preaches accountability but doesn't hold anyone accoutable for their behabviour or decisions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tree of Life

"The company preaches accountability but doesn't hold anyone accoutable for their behabviour or decisions"

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Tree of Life full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Contensed work weeks with everyone other Friday off. This is optional

Cons

They value longevity with the company versus performance. They allow employees to harass and abuse other employees all in the name of trying to improve th business

Advice to Management

If you are going to talk the talk than walk the walk. Stop jsut talking about what to do and start actually doing it. There is no action. If you ignore it, it will never get better

Other Employee Reviews for Tree of Life

1. "longest employer i have since beginning working career"

Pros

benefits are great. Pay is reasonable for job done. Management seems to care about employees and does what they can to better empoyee's lives while still maintaining company's best interests.

Cons

Communication from management to employees could use major improvement. Delivering in New York City. Warehouse seems to have problems retaining employees.

Advice to Management

I am happy with the transition changes. I would like to see better communication of company news and events. Need better training for employees in all departments. Performance reviews should be done in a timely manner. I have not yet received a review. I would like to see what I can improve, and of course, where I am excelling.

2. "Tree of Life"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

I worked at Tree of Life full-time

Pros

Great company to work for while in the field. Management team was very knowledgeable.
    Company had a good safety program.

Cons

Low pay and no bonus structure for field managers. Account payable was slow with expense reimbursement. Insurance was expensive.