Trellis Company - EMPLOYEE OF THE FORMER | Glassdoor

"EMPLOYEE OF THE FORMER"

I worked at Trellis Company

Pros

Great benefits and friendly camaraderie among the overall employees considering the current work environment. The dress code is relaxed enough to allow employees to dress comfortably but still within guidelines.

Cons

RISE? Rise to what? Management is terrible. 90% of the team leads have no experience managing people and should never have been promoted as such. They receive no additional training on how to become good managers. There are too many bad/unprofessional practices among the Collections team leads and upper management and it is downright disgusting. People including upper management should have been fired many... years ago. TG would have continued being the wonderful place to work like it was 15+ years back. With the only focus now being on money-profit and not what is best for the borrower's or employees...I highly recommend not even considering working for this employer. The company has had many lay off's/terminations over the last year and a half so very unstable from top to bottom. Benefits have been shrinking as well.

Advice to Management

You the TG Board and upper management, have turned the TG environment into a tense, stressful and unstable situation. You have ruined what TG was all about and made it into an atmosphere of greed, dishonest practices, distrust and promises that turn into jokes during your management meetings. Stop looking the other way when you know what you are doing is Wrong and is bad for TG in the public eye, borrower's and... employees. Being dishonest is a perfect way to run the entire business into the ground and it is happening very quickly. Get rid of the bad seeds and appreciate what few good employees are still remaining and I stress the word "Few". You are destroying the infrastructure of integrity and morals that TG was built on. Soon it will be unrecoverable if not at this very moment.

Trellis Company2016-04-28

Trellis Company Response

May 27, 2016Assistant Manager

Thank you for the feedback. Change can be difficult, especially when it’s revolutionary change such as happened in the student financial aid industry. And, while this type change can be unsettling, it also creates opportunity. Going forward, TG’s vision is one of growth for the business and our people. We want to recruit and retain the best and brightest. Our benefits program continues to measure among the best in market. We offer a robust and affordable health insurance plan along with generous corporate incentive and personal time off (PTO) programs. We strive to be an employer of choice. To achieve that, we will continue to take good care of our people.

1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.