Trellis Company - A Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"A Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The work/life balance is wonderful and the health benefits are great with perks from Rally. There is always something free added each month like chair massages, Lunch and Learn classes, Wellbeing events, weekly Yoga classes and our Team Member Activities Committee plans events all throughout the year. Everyone enjoys the free popcorn, tea and coffee but there is also a Corner Café where you can purchase healthy... meals, drinks and snacks if you stay in for lunch. We are encouraged to take extra trainings to improve our performance and increase our self worth.

Cons

Some teams are not updated to the status of where the company is and is heading. More updates from ELT would help.

Advice to Management

Continue to be more transparent throughout the entire corporation.

Trellis Company2017-03-03
  1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.