Trellis Company - Great company trending up! | Glassdoor

"Great company trending up!"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Work/life balance is perfect for me. I am able to be a good mother to my baby and keep focused on climbing the latter in my career. Award winning benefits- best 401k Plan I have ever had in my career. Wellbeing program that includes: chair massages, nutrition classes, weekly Yoga class and this year a 5K race! Office facilities are HUGE, beautiful and clean. Ergonomic desk specifically designed for me... Onsite showers so you can get a quick run in at lunch. Free Popcorn, tea, and coffee all day everyday A Corner Café that is basically a 7/11 so you can always find a drink, snack or lunch. Career growth training – we are encouraged to spend 10% of our time on growth and development. I was able to get my Google analytics certification during work hours. Hardware is best of the best! I have a brand new laptop and massive monitor with a sound bar.

Cons

I haven't won a Fit Bit yet from the wellbeing contest.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We are behind you 100%

Trellis Company2017-03-10
  1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.