Trellis Company - The worst job I've ever had | Glassdoor

"The worst job I've ever had"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

A handful of the people seemed nice.

Cons

I heard that they used to be a great place to work for, but I don't see it. People are treated like objects instead of human beings. Except for HR. There, you can count on being treated like garbage. Everyone is disposable after all. They are not high-school councilors, they are concerned only with keeping the company safe from lawsuits. They have no interest in the employees as people. Don't bother asking them for... any help as it will only get you on their radar. At best, you'll be handed a card with a number on it to call for mental help. At worst, you'll be fired.

Advice to Management

All this talk about change isn't covering up the fact that you're failing.

Trellis Company2017-04-05
  1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.