Trellis Company - Engaged Employee | Glassdoor
  1. "Engaged Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people to work with - have established a number of great friendships over the years. Excellent benefits package (benefited greatly from tuition reimbursement) Growth and learning opportunities are available for those who are committed to their own development.

Cons

Transitions are difficult for most companies - ours has been no different. Optimistic about future.

Trellis Company2015-10-28
  1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.