Trellis Company - Customer relation specialist | Glassdoor
  1. "Customer relation specialist"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Always looking at how to improve employee morale. With the scope and change in the student loan industry they work on ways to improve and better this enviroment.

Cons

Keeping the employees more up to date on changes and how it can effect them or the department they work for

Advice to Management

Simple..let us know how and what will affect those who are currently employed

Trellis Company2015-12-13
  1. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Trellis Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trellis Company has recently made significant leadership changes that have created an environment of trust, openness, and leadership regularly demonstrates how they truly value employee contributions and commitment. The transparency demonstrated just within then past few months provides insight into the future including impact to employees, and the integrity now displayed has long been lacking and while employees... are held accountable, management "walks the talk". Benefits are stellar with a lot of flexibility and options, and the facilities are amazing.

Cons

Trellis has reduced headcount over the years but has solid plans for the future that include significant growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

You are on the right track, continue sharing information and developing opportunities for our future.

Trellis Company2018-12-26
  2. "Good company"

I worked at Trellis Company full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Not many that I can think of

Trellis Company2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about Trellis Company.