TriCore Reference Laboratories - Avoid TriCore at all costs... It is the unsafest, cheapest work environment around. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriCore Reference Laboratories

"Avoid TriCore at all costs... It is the unsafest, cheapest work environment around."

Former Employee - Unwilling Lab Drone in Albuquerque, NM
Former Employee - Unwilling Lab Drone in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at TriCore Reference Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coffee is free, sort of..

Cons

All decisions by very slow bureaucracy and emotional politics, no work/life balance, incompetent 'leadership', very poor pay and benefits, sexual harassment and discrimination towards men and older people is rampant 'but not officially endorsed', politics and gossip run this sinking ship and while someone laughingly thought TriCore was the 'healthiest place to work', I left with a bleeding stomach ulcer, high bp, brux, stress induced hives, psychological problems.. things I didn't have when I was hired.

Advice to Management

There are competency tests for employees, but there are no competency tests for managers, directors and executives? Have a competency test for ALL managers, directors and 'senior leadership' and get rid of the dead weight! Daily have everyone take the Hippocratic oat because I left there with more harm done to me than good.

Other Employee Reviews for TriCore Reference Laboratories

"The definition of an Empire"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at TriCore Reference Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good products. Growing, decent culture.

Cons

HR Leadership is very poor

Advice to Management

Too may "leaders" in HR that cannot agree. Poor attitude, unfriendly, unapproachable and to be frank...bitchy.

2. "Tricore Labs is an excellent place to serve, it's not work."

Current Employee - Lead Clinical Lab Assistant in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Lead Clinical Lab Assistant in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at TriCore Reference Laboratories full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The opportunity to make a difference. If you are looking for a job, don't bother. If you are looking for a place to serve others, it's great.

Cons

None that I can think of. Lazy people that are here for a paycheck and no more. Employees that do not treat each patient as if it were mom or dad, brother or sister..

Advice to Management

If I had advice for upper management I would not post it here, I would approach upper management. It's an open door.