TriNet Group - Incredible place to learn and grow as a sales professional. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"Incredible place to learn and grow as a sales professional."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TriNet offers a tremendous amount of financial opportunity. If you are willing to learn, grow, and develop as a sales professional, you can do extremely well.

Cons

You will work hard and long hours building your network and contacts. This is not a con, but more of a requirement in starting any outside sales job.

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive of the RSC's and keep on providing incentives for excellent sales people.

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

"IT Needs Serious Direction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood Ranch, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood Ranch, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Some of the best people I have worked with
    Some ability to work from home
    CEO seems to really care about his people and company

Cons

Split in IT direction
    Cronyism is high
    Pay is uneven

Advice to Management

Listen to your people in the trenches, they know what they are talking about. Ditch the new direction that the IT department is on. Right now it's creating division and a scramble for territory. In the past 2 years alone, we have lost some serious talent in IT and it seems like that is not about to change. Mr. Burton, I have a high opinion of you as do some of the other former and current employees that I talk to. Please don't let the moral in IT burn to the ground.

TriNet Group Response

Oct 16, 2013 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective and concerns. We realize that our rapid growth can create challenges across the entire organization; some departments may be impacted more than ... More

"TriNet could be a household name"

Former Employee - Payroll Analyst in Bradenton, FL
    Former Employee - Payroll Analyst in Bradenton, FL

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Passionate people, corporate evangelists preaching the healing powers of TriNet. This is a great place to work, but only in the corporate headquarter location, San Leandro.

Cons

- Destructive Narcissism,
    - Chaos due to growth,
    - California "Silicon Valley" mindset,
    - Premature drive to go public, executive team members "checking out"
    - No industry experience in the CEO direct team
    - Multiple org changes due to acquisitions

Advice to Management

If you start focusing on proper audit controls and many data integrity issues, you might achieve your IPO goal. Due to multiple acquisitions you have separate systems, low morale internally and no understanding of the clients who are currently shopping to competitors. Payroll metrics are not accurate so be careful how you communicate numbers to clients.

The Marketing department monitors posts on this site, per CEO direction overall scores cannot fall below 3. When someone posts a negative review, someone internally posts a positive review to adjust the score. Let the reviews reflect honest, not forced, feedback.

TriNet Group Response

Oct 16, 2013 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your perspective as a long tenured employee. We definitely experienced tremendous growth – and some growing pains. Your input is valuable and helps us focus ... More