TriNet Group - If I had to sum up in one word the environment and atmosphere at TriNet currently it would be “Transformation.” | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"If I had to sum up in one word the environment and atmosphere at TriNet currently it would be “Transformation.”"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bradenton, FL
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is absolutely, hands down without a doubt exciting times at TriNet. The company is growing in leaps and bounds by not only bringing on new clients, new team members and colleagues but also the focused effort to boost the competitive advantage for our clients by providing product offerings that truly speak to business needs. We are improving upon our business processes, infrastructure, product offerings and last but not least our client relationships. It is a “all hands on deck” operation.

The atmosphere is high energy and not for the faint of heart. You MUST be able to roll up your sleeves and be ready to pitch in. Also if you are a big fan of learning then this is the place. There is so much to know and so much that you can take away that in my opinion it is worth it just for the experience that you will walk away with.

One of the key things I also want to point out is that there is work life balance. I don’t know of anyone at TriNet including myself that feels this job takes away from the responsibilities outside of work. Yes we all work hard BUT we all still have lives! Yay!

Last but not least, one of the things that really impressed me about TriNet is the continuous effort to reach out and give back to the community. There is always an event of some kind across our several locations where colleagues are doing something neat for the community and less fortunate. That to me is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The only con is that there is just not enough time in the day to get things done!

Advice to Management

Stay focused and always keep in mind the true asset of the company which are the employees who work so hard to make sure our clients are happy and satisfied.

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

"Good place to work with great colleagues"

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are a lot of smart and hard working people at TriNet. It's rewarding to be able to learn and share ideas. I think TriNet has a lot of momentum in terms of it's solution and product offering - which makes it a fun place to work as well. Overall, the total compensation and benefits plans are very good.

Cons

The company is still Silicon Valley-centric. As we grow, upper management needs to reinforce and embrace a more nationalized view of the company internally and externally.

Advice to Management

Visit field offices more often. Conduct company-wide meetings from other field locations when possible.

2. "Pleasant leaders mean happy followers"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in San Leandro, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the things that caught me attention at TriNet were the people. The staff here are extremely nice and even the executives speak! In previous places of employment, you rarely saw the Executives and when you didm they barely looked in your direction. I love how the CEO speak to everyone in his path and the others are just as pleasant to speak to and work with. TriNet is definitely a friendly, fun, and fabulous place to work.

Cons

I dont have much to say for the downside of Trinet, but it would be nice to have my whole team in one office rather split between California and Florida.

Advice to Management

I enjoy working with Management that have the time to recap what needs to be done, provide feedback on my efforts, and have patience when I ask the same question a few times....this allows me to be open with my managers when I need clarity and my managers at TriNet fit this description. My advice to management is to continue to have open communication with your team, continue to keep the morale up (especially during budget season), and continue to ensure we have a cohesive team.