TriNet Group - Great company, exciting growth, values their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"Great company, exciting growth, values their employees"

Pros

Dynamic work environment, growing, many career opportunities, great benefits

Cons

work environment is constantly changing - need to be okay with change

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

1. "Awesome company! Great place to work."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Leandro, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TriNet is an awesome place to work. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, it is definitely where you want to be. TriNet gives you all the tools to be successful. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a generous expense account. TriNet is very focused on tapping into your referral network and attending networking events.The leadership team and executives are very supportive and are there to help win the business with you as a team. If you are looking at the PEO business, TriNet is the place to be.

Cons

You definitely need to be of the entrepreneurial mindset and be able to figure some things out on your own with little direction.

Advice to Management

TriNet's management is doing a fine job!

TriNet Group Response

Dec 16, 2013 – Public Relations

Thank you for sharing! We are thrilled to have you working with us!

"If I had to sum up in one word the environment and atmosphere at TriNet currently it would be “Transformation.”"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bradenton, FL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is absolutely, hands down without a doubt exciting times at TriNet. The company is growing in leaps and bounds by not only bringing on new clients, new team members and colleagues but also the focused effort to boost the competitive advantage for our clients by providing product offerings that truly speak to business needs. We are improving upon our business processes, infrastructure, product offerings and last but not least our client relationships. It is a “all hands on deck” operation.

The atmosphere is high energy and not for the faint of heart. You MUST be able to roll up your sleeves and be ready to pitch in. Also if you are a big fan of learning then this is the place. There is so much to know and so much that you can take away that in my opinion it is worth it just for the experience that you will walk away with.

One of the key things I also want to point out is that there is work life balance. I don’t know of anyone at TriNet including myself that feels this job takes away from the responsibilities outside of work. Yes we all work hard BUT we all still have lives! Yay!

Last but not least, one of the things that really impressed me about TriNet is the continuous effort to reach out and give back to the community. There is always an event of some kind across our several locations where colleagues are doing something neat for the community and less fortunate. That to me is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The only con is that there is just not enough time in the day to get things done!

Advice to Management

Stay focused and always keep in mind the true asset of the company which are the employees who work so hard to make sure our clients are happy and satisfied.