TriNet Group - Work has never been so fulfilling and rewarding / Part II | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"Work has never been so fulfilling and rewarding / Part II"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Redwood Shores, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros –
- excellent pay
- excellent benefits
- tenured professionals
- industry leading / industry disruptor

Cons

Cons –
- long hours
- lots of moving parts to the solutions
- not for the faint of heart

With that being said ... if you are up for a challenge, understand that winning big takes risking big and that greatness doesn't come easy -- then join our team. You will be welcomed and rewarded for your drive and success.

Advice to Management

I will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with TriNet on the 26th of this month. My personal journey has been tremendous and I am confident that those who stay focused, surround themselves with positivity and align with like-minded colleagues (which is the large majority of our colleagues) within TriNet find a path ripe with opportunity both personally and professionally.

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

"Company fills an important niche but chaotic, unsettling work environment negatively impacts clients and employees"

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very dedicated, committed people in a highly entrepreneurial environment. The place is better than what it was a few years ago - so training is better, processes are better, the systems are better, etc. - the company improves itself through experience. There are opportunities for employees to move around the company and pursue other career interests.

Cons

High turnover in people across many different departments including Sales, Service, IT, etc. due to unrealistic work expectations, imbalance between work/life - I have seen people at "every" level of the company stressed out way beyond what is acceptable. Disconnect between different departments (especially at the management level) which has resulted in less than optimal results. A SaaS company which needs better software, systems and technology to lay its hat on.

Advice to Management

None. The company's focus has been to go public so investors can diversify/cash out. Growth both organic and through acquisitions has been the mantra regardless of the consequences. I am aware of the "Great Place to Work" initiative. The company would not need the initiative if it would listen to its employees and improve how it manages the business. Everything starts from the top, and trickles downward. Furthermore, it is a little unnecessary for the HR department to respond to comments on this website. I could go into much greater detail or darker corners but my comments are for the public. I appreciate that people are finding their experiences at the company to be rewarding; and do not want to impact that.

TriNet Group Response

Apr 8, 2014 – Public Relations

As a current employee, we’d like to thank you for your years of service and genuinely appreciate your feedback. For a company our size, it’s vital that we continue to gather feedback from our... More

"RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! - Don't let the hype fool you"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, competitive compensation package

Cons

where do I start? This company has just gone public and leading up to it you are nothing but a number in order to drive the IPO and the stock price. No support, high turnover among senior leadership and sales reps. Mass hiring to see what sticks while operations is completely overwhelmed. These guys will cash in their stock options in 6 months and be gone...watch.

TriNet is a PEO and for some reason Wall Street says its a payroll clound provider? Competing with ADP and Workday. Not even close. Trinet provides ONLY one product and it is an all or nothing HR solution with limited flexibility.

Advice to Management

its fruitless to even respond. I've tried for over 3 years...nothing

TriNet Group Response

May 1, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Glassdoor. We appreciate all former and current employee reviews. In recent years, we have experienced tremendous growth – and some growing... More