TriNet Group - RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! - Don't let the hype fool you | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! - Don't let the hype fool you"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant
Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, competitive compensation package

Cons

where do I start? This company has just gone public and leading up to it you are nothing but a number in order to drive the IPO and the stock price. No support, high turnover among senior leadership and sales reps. Mass hiring to see what sticks while operations is completely overwhelmed. These guys will cash in their stock options in 6 months and be gone...watch.

TriNet is a PEO and for some reason Wall Street says its a payroll clound provider? Competing with ADP and Workday. Not even close. Trinet provides ONLY one product and it is an all or nothing HR solution with limited flexibility.

Advice to Management

its fruitless to even respond. I've tried for over 3 years...nothing

May 1, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Glassdoor. We appreciate all former and current employee reviews. In recent years, we have experienced tremendous growth – and some growing ... More

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

"Really good company to work for."

Current Employee - Account Services Consultant
    Current Employee - Account Services Consultant

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They constantly are having some sort of pot luck, or employee lunch, or something available for the employees. Also, they have giveaways for employees where you can win iPad's or trips to other office Christmas parties.

Cons

The training leaves much to be desired, therefore, when you start it kind of feels like you're drowning in the deep end of the pool. Additionally, the training decks have paragraphs of info rather than main points.

Advice to Management

Hire trainers that can train. I've been a trainer, and took this position for specific HR experience. It seems obvious that the tenured learning consultants haven't had any learning design experience.

Mar 14, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for your valuable insight and taking the time to share your feedback. We would like to thank you for your continued service with TriNet. We are working hard to enhance training programs for ... More

"Struggling with organizational coherence, but opportunities exist in some areas."

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most co-workers are helpful and conscientious. Good benefits. Rapid pace of change and growth. Company's services have a very clear value proposition...if executed well.

Cons

Some leadership changes and many leadership decisions were made haphazardly, reflecting a lack of understanding of the organization and what it takes to maintain a high level of service in what is a service/process focused industry.

Mar 14, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. Reviews from both current and former employers are very helpful to us, as it guides us towards becoming a better company. While we cannot speak ... More