TriNet Group - A Very Happy Former Temporary Worker | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

"A Very Happy Former Temporary Worker"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team based environment. You're not just a number there, and feedback from your supervisors is constantly available. Flexible with time off, unless it's Open Enrollment season.....

Cons

It's difficult to find cons with this employer. Sales department seemed to have it the hardest, since they were under expected standards of recruiting new companies to on board their benefits administration with the company. I didn't work in that department, so I didn't have that issue.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

TriNet Group Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to learn you had a great experience and we hope you will be open to returning to work with TriNet in the future.

Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group

"Great company to grow with. A little growing pains, but the upside will be significant."

Current Employee - RSC in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - RSC in Boston, MA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay for hard workers. If you are willing to learn and work as a team, you fit the culture.

Cons

Growing pains that comes with a rapidly growing organization. More structured, ongoing training. Roll out of new/updated products needs to be more clear.

Advice to Management

Keep the open communication going. Would be helpful to have more information around specific growth plans.

"Could be awesome"

Current Employee - Client Services Professional in San Leandro, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services Professional in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The group benefit plans are low-cost and with many options. The company is growing tremendously and now offers an ESPP plan too. 401-k matching is vested immediately.

Cons

Tremendous amount of politics and favoritism. Lots of in-fighting. Morale is low as many people work long hours for unrealistic deadlines. Management is terrible on communication. Big on vision, no direction on execution. Contributors are confused about goals, in the dark about why they are doing what they've been asked to do.

Advice to Management

Empower your employees. Top-down management does not fly anymore. Build a sense of "we're in this together" and you'll get so much more out of your talent. Be bold, be brave. Remove the divide between "management" and "worker bees", and you're sure to find gold.

TriNet Group Response

May 27, 2014 – Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We appreciate the honest perspective of current and former employees. We were disappointed to learn of your frustrations with your internal team ... More