TriZetto - Great people, fast paced environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto

"Great people, fast paced environment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

The people are fantastic, and the company itself is fun. There is always some sort of celebration going on, and management seems to understand the need to have a good time as well as getting work done. Happy employees means we are willing to work harder, even during our own time.

Cons

Gateway EDI is doing very well industry-wise. They are constantly gaining more and more clients. however, while the staffing has been beefed up on the IT side for the 4010/5010 transition, the client growth has not been mirrored in client services. It feels as if turning the profit is more important than correct staffing. profit margins look great right now, but wait until clients start feeling these growing pains and react by going elsewhere. One of our claims to fame is that we don't enter tickets and we solve our issues quickly and effectively. At this point, that is not happening and no permanent steps are being taken to solve these problems.

Advice to Management

Staffing is always low. They NEED more people and do not seem willing to take those steps. Also, I think all too often management forgets how important it is to listen to your employees. Those at the bottom of the totem pole who work with the systems every day have great ideas on how to improve functionality, and also know what isn't working now, even if they don't have a resolution for it. Listen to those people! Give them ways to submit their ideas knowing it will be looked at and not passed off (PIT Crew is a joke).

Other Employee Reviews for TriZetto

"Not sure who wrote those reviews in early Oct 2011- Here is the real story"

Current Employee - Clinical Consultant
    Current Employee - Clinical Consultant

Pros

Peers Travel Healthcare Location Not much else

Cons

The software for healthplans is way too complex. How can a health function if they cannot use the software. Work arounds???
    Our clients and internal development team do not know how to make it function. The benefits are the worse, pay is below standard for the industry. I have been here a little over an year and worked very hard with little rewards. Implementations take way too long, is that due to the fact you want to get more money on implementations? Look at what the competions is doing. The direction is not up for growth. Employees looking to leave.

Advice to Management

Management needs to clean house soon, turn over is way to high. Stop all the changes, you cannot make up your minds what to accomplish.

"Great Company going through a lot of Change/Growth"

Pros

Healthcare Industry is growing
    Innovative Solutions
    Wonderful People to work with
    Great Location - Denver
    Company has a great Strategy for Improving the Cost and Quality of Care
    Company is growing tremendously, especially in Services, great opportunity for a career.

Cons

Work is challenging, you need to manage your workload well.
    Tremendous amount of internal change in the last year (new leadership, new org structure, acquisitions, etc.)

Advice to Management

Keep up the recent trend of open communication with your employees. During a time of change/growth, transparency is key to employees understanding where the company is heading, and what mission we're working together to achieve.