TriZetto - Decent Company, great people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto

"Decent Company, great people"

Current Employee - Consultant in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Current Employee - Consultant in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the nicest people I have ever worked with. All the hardware tools you need are provided by the company including cell phone and laptop. Nice working conditions, cafe in the building has decent food for the most part. I am often able to work remotely which saves time & money on commute. Overall, good use is made of GoToMeeting and other conferencing tools.

Cons

Software is very complex and you can see it has had many components added/pieced together due to acquisitions. The documentation has many inaccuracies, and is often not upgraded to reflect software changes since it was written. On boarding process is lacking, very little formal training. Healthcare insurance has a very high deductible, surprising since this is a healthcare software company. Communication from managers to staff is often lacking, at least partially due to the great distance between teams, managers, etc. Too many meetings are held .

Advice to Management

Keep your word. Eliminate much of middle management. There are too many project managers. Try to have some stability with regards to bonuses, company direction and benefits. Treat employees equal, regardless of their title.

Other Employee Reviews for TriZetto

1. "Sr. Developer"

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Software Developer in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefit. Rest depends on the manager, my manager is awesome, I am satisfied working with him/here.

Cons

From my level/position as a Oracle Developer I don't see any cons, may be from other level/position might find cons, so I am not posting any cons here. As there business is customer based to meet the project deadline some times may need to work after hours but it can adjust when there is scope.

"Gateway ED-I wish I could find another job fast!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lot's of food and employee recognition. Good work life balance.

Cons

Management team a joke. They are all personal friends who protect each other and lie to your face. If you don't suck up, ALOT, you will quietly be eliminated. They promote a family culture, values, and employee growth, but will select the people who will be promoted based on friendships. If you disagree with something, you will definately be targeted for dismissal, but they will keep the people who obviously should be fired because they are friends or they like them.

Low pay. Lots of favoritism!

Advice to Management

None, keep doing what you are doing, Karma will catch up with you.