TrialCard - Growing company, nice work atmosphere, low pay at Op%call center | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TrialCard

"Growing company, nice work atmosphere, low pay at Op%call center"

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative (Call Center) in Cary, NC
Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative (Call Center) in Cary, NC

I have been working at TrialCard as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly management
Excellent atmosphere
Employee is being treated as a human being - with sympathy and respect
Nice small perks (luches,TV in a breakroom, basket stand etc)

Cons

Low pay in call center
IT project management style and poor effectiveness
No PTO nor benefits while employed through agency

Advice to Management

Pls improve IT project management style, inform floor level employees about the day-by-day project actions and how it influences their work Po

Other Employee Reviews for TrialCard

1. "Great place"

I have been working at TrialCard part-time

Pros

Good group of people.

Cons

Sometimes communication is lacking but there is consistent improvement.

TrialCard Response

Jun 15, 2016 – Public Relations

We are extremely fortunate that our employees value their fellow co-workers! We are always looking for new avenues to increase our communication both company-wide and between departments. We ... More

"Program Associate"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at TrialCard as a contractor

Pros

TrialCard as a company is nice. Coming from very small sole owned businesses, it's nice working for a corporation. The company works at making employees feel valued. They have outreach programs as well which is amazing to help with.

Cons

The processing department is inconsistent. There are favorites on the team who seem to get away with things others wouldn't. Supervisors for enrollments and assigning are not honest. You can't be petty if you are in that role. Manager is not fully honest. Yes I appreciate some of the ways they tried to help, but if you are not honest and able to receive honesty, then it's worth nothing. Over 6people left over the past year because of how things were done. Qualified people are overlooked for the ones they like. But it was a job and I got paid to do it. I'm very relieved to no longer be working there.

Advice to Management

Learn to receive honesty and opinions instead of removing it. A couple of your supervisors are going to be your down fall and you will be right there with them
    And YOU stay honest. Don't have a meeting where you tell an employee they aren't in trouble and have no reason to be terminated and then let them go the next day. Not cool, but thanks. I was very unhappy going into that box every day. I pray you learn more.