Tribute Properties - Great starter company | Glassdoor

"Great starter company"

Current Employee - Property Manager
Current Employee - Property Manager

Pros

Promote from within when applicable, reduced rent to employees if housing is needed, senior director/manager is really smart. You do not need a degree to get into the business or the company for leasing. The majority of employees are nice and good to work with.

Cons

Upper management is not always good with handing out compliments, in fact they will tell you when they don't like you and seem to think it is ok. Company is small so you cannot transfer very far if you need to move. favoritism is shown. There are no training programs. You learn from your direct manager and from your experiences, but are never really trained- by outside sources

Advice to Management

Take a closer look at upper management and employees. Implement training programs

Other Employee Reviews for Tribute Properties

"Decent first time management experience."

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Wilmington, NC

Pros

Decent work life balance. Co-workers very helpful and always willing to help between sister properties. Depends which property you are working at on weather or not it's a good place to work.

Cons

Low pay and minimal benefits. Upper management and owners very snooty.

2. "Love the Job, hate the pay!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Love everyone I work with; from maintenance to leasing staff. Managment is very respectable for the most part. I get time off when I need to and we all work very well together.

Cons

We don't get paid near enough for what we do here in the office. We put up with way too much to not be compensated fairly. Sometimes things the management says is very contradicting. One time its one way... two days later we are told we were wrong.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with more respect. We are doing our jobs, and doing them well. Give employees more freedom to handle resident issues.