Trillium Brewing Company - Great Company Culture, great beer and friendly work associates. | Glassdoor

"Great Company Culture, great beer and friendly work associates."

I have been working at Trillium Brewing Company full-time

Pros

Trillium Brewing makes great beer. Anyone reading this will know that! Relaxed atmosphere with the expectation that you will perform in your role. Be part of the team and help drive performance and you will be satisfied with the company, yourself and your peers. Owners have built this from the ground-up and are involved in the daily operations. This is a good thing as they are very accessible and want to hear what... you have to say.

Cons

Is everything perfect? No, of course not! But honestly, please name me a company where everything is perfect. If you don't like something, make it known. Owners are willing to listen to feedback.

Trillium Brewing Company2018-03-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Been here since the beginning"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Trillium Brewing Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fast paced environment Full benefits Free Beer Work/Life Balance Small focused teams I'm really happy here. I've been here since the beginning, you have to embrace change sometimes, but that is often the best part of the job. Everyone works really hard to support everyone else on the team. I can't speak highly enough about my time here.

Cons

nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Trillium Brewing Company2018-11-26

"Stepping stone"

Former Employee - Retail Associate

I worked at Trillium Brewing Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

The job was straightforward and the compensation was good.

Cons

As an institution, the company does not care about the employees. This is communicated in the decisions they make regarding staffing, employee growth, and their lack of interest in retaining people. They recognize that their prestige within the industry means they can always find someone new to do the work.

Trillium Brewing Company2019-09-02

Discover more reviews about Trillium Brewing Company.