Trillium Brewing Company - Stepping stone | Glassdoor

"Stepping stone"

Former Employee - Retail Associate

I worked at Trillium Brewing Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

The job was straightforward and the compensation was good.

Cons

As an institution, the company does not care about the employees. This is communicated in the decisions they make regarding staffing, employee growth, and their lack of interest in retaining people. They recognize that their prestige within the industry means they can always find someone new to do the work.

Trillium Brewing Company2019-09-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Been here since the beginning"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Trillium Brewing Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fast paced environment Full benefits Free Beer Work/Life Balance Small focused teams I'm really happy here. I've been here since the beginning, you have to embrace change sometimes, but that is often the best part of the job. Everyone works really hard to support everyone else on the team. I can't speak highly enough about my time here.

Cons

nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Trillium Brewing Company2018-11-26
  2. "Love my job"

I have been working at Trillium Brewing Company full-time

Pros

- working for a passionate, family owned business who cares deeply for their employees - ability to grow and be promoted in a vastly developing work environment - good mix of work hard/play hard environment, challenging work in the brewery industry with very enjoyable aspects working for one of the top breweries in the world - overall great experience, enjoyable, rewarding, and doing it with good people

Cons

- need to be adaptable to change in a fast growing company, if you don’t like change and growth maybe it’s not for you

Advice to Management

Make sure people understand our core values and maintain those as we grow

Trillium Brewing Company2018-11-22

Discover more reviews about Trillium Brewing Company.