Trilogy Financial - Great Place to Work!!! | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Torrance, CA
Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Trilogy Financial full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I'm in my 10th year with the company and its a great place to work. I have a wonderful work/life balance. Have had some great times on company rewards trip, and I just really enjoy being a financial planner.

Background I started here at 24, and worked hard and was quickly promoted to Vice President in under 2 years.

Cons

Working in the financial services industry isn't for everyone. But if you are going to do it, this is the place to be. My only issue is that I live roughly 26 miles from 3 of our offices. This is more of a personal issue. Also have some benefits its relatively easy for me to get to 3 offices and see clients from a wide area.

Other Employee Reviews for Trilogy Financial

"Home away from home"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Pros

Family environment. Managers with open door policies. Lot's of room for advancement. People are very nice.

Cons

Would be nice if they had a more richer benefit package. No matching on 401k. Has profit sharing but the amount given to employees is pretty small. Nice that they have health insurance but wish it covered more.

Advice to Management

Maybe spend a little less on the annual parties and trips and spend more on benefits for employees.

"Very Poor"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in San Diego, CA

Pros

They pay for FINRA Licenses

Cons

I spent two weeks straight training in a room by myself on a video conference call with the training coordinator memorizing phone scripts, they never told me I was going to be cold calling two days a week (mandatory)! I was angry and quit.

Advice to Management

Be more personable with the advisors, they work hard for you to reach your manager goals.