Triplefin - Not for Everyone | Glassdoor

"Not for Everyone"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Triplefin full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

While I cannot dispute any of the negative comments, I can say it's not this way for everyone. I know employees who like their jobs and the environment. The business processes and technology are constantly evolving and changing. This is fun and challenging but frustrating at the same time. There's not much training and often you are required to learn as you go. It's a great place to gain experience but it's very stressful. Co-workers are great and while I do not personally know all of the managers, I do know at least three directors who totally "Rock" and who really care about their employees.

Cons

The Medical Benefits are really bad. The rest of the benefits are pretty standard. Cost of living increases are sporadic but even when you get a raise the cost of the medical insurance and the out of pocket you need to save far outweigh any salary increases offered.

Advice to Management

Please reconsider the Medical Benefits. Good medical coverage offers a huge stress relief to your employees. We already have enough stress.

Other Employee Reviews for Triplefin

1. "Growing Company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Triplefin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People are great to work with.

Cons

Lack of communication and direction from the top leadership. Minimal support and bench strength.

Advice to Management

Needs a COO who has vision to build operational excellence.

"Not the best time of my life."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH

Pros

There are a number of good people on the floor. It was not a far drive and the pay was okay when I started.

Cons

For anyone who has worked at Triplefin, I'm sorry. The reviews here had to be done by HR to give Triplefin 5-stars and they will do anything to make themselves look better. NO matter how many hours you worked over or people you’ve trained it does not matter. If you go in for an interview ask the person you sit with what they think of the place? Is your supervisor/manager helpful while you are on a phone call? Have they yelled at you while on the floor?
    What I think of the place? They want to be the best place to work in Cincinnati. However, the only way to get that would be to fire most of the employee’s and get new ones that don’t know how they are. They are slimier than a snake; they are the first ones to take the credit for what you did. Credit where credit is due! Not with them. You can work harder than ever, take all the phone calls in one day and yet they will tell you it was the worst job they have seen.
    Was my supervisor/manager helpful while on the phone call? NO my supervisor ran around all day long saying that she had too much work and yet did nothing all day. She did, however, found time to talk on her cell phone every 15 mins. Try asking her a question that was not going to happen. She told me she did not have time for me I had to deal with it. I feel like management is a popularity contest who does everyone hate the most, you are hired. Also, how many employees can I fire in one month, even better! Most of the managers don’t know how to answer the phone calls let along help their employees.
    Has a supervisor yelled at you while on the floor? Yes, if I made a mistake and I am human. Therefore, per my supervisors thinking was it is ok to yell at an employee on the floor. When I brought up the fact that this was not a proper way to correct an employee it should be off the floor. I was written up and not given a verbal per policy.
    HR only likes you if you don’t stick up for yourself. If you have poor work habits, don't like raises and don’t plan on going anywhere this is the place for you. However, if you have a goal in life this is not the place for you!

Advice to Management

Once people find out that you are lying to them, they are going to quit. Don't tell everyone how great you are doing and only give them $0.25 raise. If you are making money give them money that will make them happy..