Tripp Lite - Bad environment for remote employees | Glassdoor

"Bad environment for remote employees"

I worked at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Paid weekly, with holidays off.

Cons

Very ineffective leadership at the Director level and VP level in the Channel organization. Current leadership at that level is very insecure and seems to bash former employees and only brag about their own accomplishments. Not an effective way to run a sales organization.

Advice to Management

Embrace technology and embrace your own employees. Very dependent on the channel and that loses sight on your own employees vision and accomplishments.

Tripp Lite2018-01-29

Other Employee Reviews

"A stable place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Over the years that I have worked for Tripp Lite I have been provided numerous opportunities and recognized for my hard work. The company has a tried-and-true product line and a good reputation with customers and partners. It rewards employees with bonuses (annually and for record months) as well as holiday and summer company parties. The people I work with are great and I can sincerely say I enjoy coming to work every...

Cons

401k match should be improved, and there are a lot of processes that are paper-based that should be converted to be done electronically (although this is happening slowly). Remote employees can sometimes feel they are on an island.

Advice to Management

The company is full of good people. Continue to encourage their professional growth and it will keep morale high.

Tripp Lite2018-02-04
    • "Good place overall, management inflexible"

Former Employee - Named Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great product set to sell, excellent presales support.

Cons

Management can be difficult to deal with when your presenting outside-the-box thinking. Pay is below average for the numbers/effort that has to be put in to obtain them.

Advice to Management

Trust your people, be open to new ideas

Tripp Lite2019-04-19

Discover more reviews about Tripp Lite.