Tripp Lite - Balanced and Secure Job | Glassdoor
  1. "Balanced and Secure Job"

I have been working at Tripp Lite full-time

Pros

Balanced work life Good annual Bonus Hard working employees Competitive minds Positive growth trends

Cons

Mediocre Salary No 401K match Antiquated management techniques

Advice to Management

Improve investment in the well being and growth of employees through continuing education/training opportunities and more competitive pay.

Tripp Lite2018-12-05

Other Employee Reviews

"A stable place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Over the years that I have worked for Tripp Lite I have been provided numerous opportunities and recognized for my hard work. The company has a tried-and-true product line and a good reputation with customers and partners. It rewards employees with bonuses (annually and for record months) as well as holiday and summer company parties. The people I work with are great and I can sincerely say I enjoy coming to work every...

Cons

401k match should be improved, and there are a lot of processes that are paper-based that should be converted to be done electronically (although this is happening slowly). Remote employees can sometimes feel they are on an island.

Advice to Management

The company is full of good people. Continue to encourage their professional growth and it will keep morale high.

Tripp Lite2018-02-04
    • "Good place overall, management inflexible"

Former Employee - Named Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great product set to sell, excellent presales support.

Cons

Management can be difficult to deal with when your presenting outside-the-box thinking. Pay is below average for the numbers/effort that has to be put in to obtain them.

Advice to Management

Trust your people, be open to new ideas

Tripp Lite2019-04-19

Discover more reviews about Tripp Lite.