Triumph Group - terror | Glassdoor

"terror"

Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic in Milledgeville, GA
Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic in Milledgeville, GA

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

all the overtime you can stand,....for now

Cons

I am a machine operator but when I get my check it says bonding mechanic. I get a 30cent raise each year and am paid paid $12.55 to run a 2 million dollar machine after 3 years of service. I work regular 12-16 hour shifts and am constantly criticized everytime i take a saturday or sunday off to be with my family. Passed over time and time again for movement to day shift by juvenile enployees even though its done by "senority". Lied to about many plant issues by h.r. representatives. Management tells lies about what their employees say. Removal of all good benefits after buy out by triumph. You have been warned.

Advice to Management

Corporate needs to come to Milledgeville and clean house. The management is stagnant and corrupt.

Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Group

"What once was,...BLACK EYE now!"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Clemmons, NC
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Clemmons, NC

I worked at Triumph Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Profitable, busy, in a nice area outside of Winston Salem.

Cons

Understaffed, long hours, poor management who does not understand technical aspects of running the business (machining). Manufacturing Engineers,..run from this place.

Advice to Management

CEO Jeff Frisby needs to do some house cleaning in the management ranks. This was a great place when I started there but, it has become a place where people are NOT used to their strengths, where people are viewed as easily replaced, where there has been more turnover in the last 2 years than the entire 10 years I worked there (due to current management).

2. "Awesome"

Former Intern - Intern in Spokane, WA
    Former Intern - Intern in Spokane, WA

I worked at Triumph Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Triumph is a forward looking company that really takes advice from all of its employees. They are constantly striving to improve, and they take suggestions readily from those interested. As just an Intern, I was allowed to provide input on several important projects, and really felt like I made an impact in the company.

Cons

Triumph is heavily unionized, which makes some changes harder to implement than others. Some of the technology they use is a bit dated, which can make some work more difficult than it should be.

Advice to Management

Have less union shops, they really hurt the profitability of your company.