Triumph Group - Triumph Culture and Leadership | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group

"Triumph Culture and Leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Triumph Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Triumph Group (pre-Vought acquisition) was a very decentralized corporation consisting of a diverse group of aerospace manufacturing and MRO companies. Corporate functional staff was very limited, providing the business unit leadership to establish local site culture and performance. This can be good when the local site leadership is good and it can be not so good when local site leadership is not good. The pro is working in a 'small company' atmosphere with large corporate financial strength.

Cons

The cons are when local site leadeship is poor. There is not close oversight or monitoring of company culture and a poor culture can endure for a long time leadiing to turnover and loss of company knowledge and continuity. There is not a big focus on employee retention.

Advice to Management

Implement closer oversight of business units, focusing on people, employee satisfaction and culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Group

"terror"

Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic in Milledgeville, GA
    Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic in Milledgeville, GA

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

all the overtime you can stand,....for now

Cons

I am a machine operator but when I get my check it says bonding mechanic. I get a 30cent raise each year and am paid paid $12.55 to run a 2 million dollar machine after 3 years of service. I work regular 12-16 hour shifts and am constantly criticized everytime i take a saturday or sunday off to be with my family. Passed over time and time again for movement to day shift by juvenile enployees even though its done by "senority". Lied to about many plant issues by h.r. representatives. Management tells lies about what their employees say. Removal of all good benefits after buy out by triumph. You have been warned.

Advice to Management

Corporate needs to come to Milledgeville and clean house. The management is stagnant and corrupt.

"What once was,...BLACK EYE now!"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Clemmons, NC
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Clemmons, NC

I worked at Triumph Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Profitable, busy, in a nice area outside of Winston Salem.

Cons

Understaffed, long hours, poor management who does not understand technical aspects of running the business (machining). Manufacturing Engineers,..run from this place.

Advice to Management

CEO Jeff Frisby needs to do some house cleaning in the management ranks. This was a great place when I started there but, it has become a place where people are NOT used to their strengths, where people are viewed as easily replaced, where there has been more turnover in the last 2 years than the entire 10 years I worked there (due to current management).