Triumph Motorcycles - Great small company to work for, but can get frustrating | Glassdoor

"Great small company to work for, but can get frustrating"

I have been working at Triumph Motorcycles

Pros

Collaborative environment. Small company so get to wear many hats, which can help gain experience in many different parts of the business.

Cons

Company doesn't seem to value growth once an employee. It can get very frustrating after some time. Poor communication between management and the rest of employees.

Advice to Management

Employees don't seem to have a plan for growth within the company, financially or career wise. In turn, this makes it seem like we are not valuable to the company.

Triumph Motorcycles2017-01-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Database Analyst"

Database Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Triumph Motorcycles

Pros

I worked for Triumph Motorcycles of America in Atlanta (US Subsidiary). It is a small team and fun culture. Work hard play hard climate. Great benefits, excellent products (motorcycles!) and a loyal tight-nit team.

Cons

Since it is a small team, people are expected to wear many hats. I was fine with this but some people may not be. Communication could use some improvement and at times things could feel a bit disorganized.

Advice to Management

Make sure you know your team's strengths and skills to leverage them properly so that no one is over taxed or under utilized. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Triumph Motorcycles2017-05-24
  2. "Very fine people on both sides"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Triumph Motorcycles full-time

Pros

Good location. There is a five word minimum in this field.

Cons

Most decisions made in UK. Which means lots of reactionary bureaucracy. Good ol boys...

Triumph Motorcycles2019-05-12

Discover more reviews about Triumph Motorcycles.